You are eligible on your date of hire to participate in Ryan Specialty’s benefit plans, if you are a regular full-time employee and work at least 30 hours per week. You may enroll your eligible dependents for coverage. Your eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse or domestic partner.*
- Your dependent child up to age 26 for medical, dental, and vision coverage, regardless of marital or student status. Upon turning 26, dependent children are allowed to stay on the medical, dental, and vision plans for the remainder of the plan year.
- Your dependent child who is incapable of self-support due to a mental or physical disability.
Changing Your Coverage
The choices you make will be in effect through December 31, 2022. You cannot change elections until annual enrollment unless you experience a qualifying event. You must make your changes within 30 days of the event. If you have questions about whether or not you have experienced a qualifying event, contact Human Resources.
- Marriage, divorce, legal separation
- A change in your number of dependents, such as birth, death, or adoption
- Loss or gain of other coverage
- If you are already enrolled in the plan, you may add coverage for your dependent, or change your election and enroll yourself and your dependent in a different option
- The new election will be effective on the date the dependent child was added to your family
- If you do not enroll a new dependent within 30 days, you generally will not be permitted to enroll the dependent until the next annual enrollment period