Ryan Specialty offers a suite of well-being benefits designed to help you care for your physical and emotional health while balancing your work and home life. These benefits allow you to connect with the resources you need—at no cost to you. Read on for information about:
- The Calm app for meditation and more
- Wellbeats personal fitness programs
- Homethrive program to help you care for older family members
- Counseling benefits from the Employee Assistance Plan
Convenient mediation and mindfulness tools. Ryan Specialty offers a free subscription to the Calm mobile app for all employees.
Reduce your stress, sleep better, and lower your anxiety with these tools:
- Guided meditations
- Sleep stories read by world class voice talent and celebrities
- Mindfulness exercises
- Breathing exercises
- Audio programs on topics such as breaking bad habits, gratitude, parenting, happiness, and the power of rest
- Guided video lessons on mindful movements and stretching
Register at calm.com/b2b/rsg/subscribe
- Verify your account using your work email.
- Download the app from iTunes or Google Play.
Get help staying on track or upping your fitness level. With the Wellbeats website and mobile app, you can access 700+ workouts, nutrition, and mindfulness classes on your own schedule. Certified instructors teach classes from 1 to 60 minutes.
- High-intensity interval training
- Strength training
- Short office breaks
You’ll find options for any age, interest, and fitness level. And you can play them on your personal devices at home or on the go. Also look for challenges to keep you motivated. It’s all free with your Ryan Specialty membership.
Register at portal.wellbeats.com
- Enter your work email as your username.
- Look for your temporary password from support@ wellbeats.com.
While you’re helping your older family members, Homethrive can help you. An experienced social worker from Homethrive can provide expert coaching, support services, advice, tools, and activities. At no cost to you, your Dedicated Care Guide can help:
- Manage doctor’s appointments
- Facilitate difficult conversations with family
- Set up medication and grocery delivery
- Arrange transportation
- Be someone you can talk to and lean on
- In the top right corner, select “Sign Up for Dari Today”
- Select the “Use my email” option, then enter your Ryan Specialty work email address and hit Next
When it all gets to be a little too much. Let the confidential Employee Assistance Plan give you a hand. Call ComPsych to speak with a licensed counselor 24/7. If needed, you can even schedule up to five face-to-face visits with a counselor each year. These services are available to you, your spouse, dependents, parents, and parents in-law.
ComPsych staff can also help you find resources on topics such as:
- Identity theft
- Financial services
- Addiction resources
They even have a financial wellness portal to help you manage debt, make a budget, find college funding and plan for retirement.
Register at guidanceresources.com
- Select Register and enter Organization Web ID: My5848i.
- Enter “Ryan(space)” in the Company name line and click Submit.
- Select your company as: Ryan Specialty, LLC and click Submit.